Release continues focus on quality-of-life and functional enhancements.
Drawbridge is pleased to announce another update to the Drawbridge cybersecurity program management platform . We completed QA earlier this week and promoted the latest version of the platform to production overnight. Following is a recap of enhancements released this week.
Continued Focus on Vulnerability Management
Drawbridge continues to improve both the core functionality and the user experience of our vulnerability management suite, which encompasses both internal network scanning (Drawbridge Scan) and endpoint monitoring (Drawbridge Agent).
This cycle, we introduced improvements to how users view and manage the aging of known vulnerabilities. Specifically:
- The Age of an open vulnerability is now calculated as the difference between when the vulnerability was first seen (“First Seen” column) and now (present date)
- For vulnerabilities with statuses of Remediated or False Positive, Age is calculated as the difference between when the vulnerability was first seen (“First Seen” column) and when the vulnerability was updated to Remediated/False Positive
Risk Assessment Workflow Enhancements
We introduced two new improvements to the Vendor Risk Assessment workflow:
- An enhanced audit trail for reviewing due diligence questionnaire (DDQ) responses – Names and title are now displayed in the “Last Edited By” field
- Risk Severity is now displayed within the DDQ based on the selected answer
Client Requests and Other Enhancements
As with every dev cycle, we addressed a number of client requests and other fixes, including enhancements to:
- Aligned product branding with our new brand
- Asset detection improvements
- Risk Assessment generation enhancements
- New report formats and updates
- Vulnerability source enhancements
- Support for multiple concurrent sessions
Our next platform release is expected to reach production in September. Look out for our next product release post in a few weeks for more insight into Drawbridge’s ongoing investment in our clients’ and partners’ cybersecurity capabilities.