Drawbridge’s respected cybersecurity team understands the importance of data privacy, particularly when it comes to protecting your firm’s data from breaches.
Data breaches and other forms of cyberattacks have been mounting throughout the United States. Because of this, federal pressure to enhance cybersecurity requirements for firms has been steadily increasing.
According to the Storage Networking Industry Association (SNIA), data privacy is particularly important when it comes to business asset management, as well as regulatory compliance. The latter due to increasing federal regulations as breaches of all kinds become more and more common.
In an economy of data, protecting your firm from breaches comes first and foremost, and the Drawbridge team is well equipped to handle breach prevention and response programs. Keeping federal regulations in mind, Drawbridge’s data protection platform, DrawbridgeConnect, assists firms with meeting data privacy standards.
With Drawbridge, any firm will be able to build their data privacy programs to federal standards, or enhance existing ones. Drawbridge’s approach is thorough, allowing for efficient and easy-to-utilize data management.
Drawbridge can help your firm to build your data privacy program through aiding your firm through the following processes:
- Conducting data mapping exercises to identify and document who has access to your data, where it is stored, and how it is protected
- Conducting vendor due diligence on third parties with access to your personal data
- Conducting data privacy assessments
- Preparing or update your privacy policies
- Guiding your business through cross-border transfer requirements, such as Privacy Shield
- Planning and developing data breach response and recovery procedures
The expert team at Drawbridge has your firm’s best interests in mind when building your data privacy program. As data breaches and invasions of privacy continue through cyberattacks, it is important and necessary to have the right cybersecurity program on your side.
Schedule a demo with Drawbridge today to learn how your cybersecurity needs can be met!