At Drawbridge, our human capital is the most valuable asset we have. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self- expression, unique capabilities, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation and company’s achievement as well.
We are committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in race, gender, sexual orientation, and the intersections of other core identities that make our employees unique.
Drawbridge’s diversity initiatives are applicable to our practices and policies on recruitment and selection; compensation and benefits; professional development and training; all aspects of employee relations and the ongoing development of a work environment built on the premise of gender and diversity equity that encourages and enforces:
- Respectful communication and cooperation between all employees.
- Teamwork and employee participation, permitting the representation of all groups and employee perspectives.
- Work/life balance through flexible work schedules to accommodate employees’ varying needs.
- Employer and employee contributions to the communities we serve to promote a greater understanding and respect for diversity.
- Equitable opportunity and access to growth, advancement, and success.
All employees of Drawbridge have a responsibility to always treat others with dignity and respect. All employees are expected to exhibit conduct that reflects inclusion during work, at work functions on or off the work site, and at all other company-sponsored events. All employees will also be provided annual diversity awareness training to enhance their knowledge and assist them in fulfilling this responsibility.
Updated: June 2, 2022